There are a number of benefits in becoming a HRSA member. It is a great way to build your resume and network with industry professionals and other HR students. For only $5, membership benefits are as follows:
- Exclusive discounts to HRSA events
- Priority in registration for events and information sessions
- Emails regarding professional development (Networking, Event and Volunteer Opportunities)
- Exclusive HR related job postings
- Opportunity to participate in organizing, planning or volunteering for events
- Ability to apply for executive positions
- Discounts with select retailers, restaurants and other companies
- FREE workshops to develop skills
- Opportunities to meet peers and HR professionals
10% off at Yeti Yogurt everyday.
10% off Quesada everyday.
5% off at Pizza Hut everyday and 12% off orders of $50 or more.
10% off at Bubble World at SFU Maggie Benson Centre on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.